Can a non-resident owning / holding an agricultural land / a plantation property / a farm house in India sell the said property?

Property Handling
2016-08-02 12:47

(a) NRI / PIO may sell agricultural land /plantation property/farm house to a person resident in India who is a citizen of India. (b) Foreign national of non-Indian origin resident outside India would need prior approval of the Reserve Bank to sell agricultural land/plantation property/ farm house in India. (ii) Transfer by way of gift

Tags: NRI's
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ