Can a non-resident gift his residential / commercial property?

Property Handling
2016-08-02 12:48

Yes. (a) NRI / PIO may gift residential / commercial property to – (i) person resident in India or (ii) an NRI or (iii) PIO. (b) A foreign national of non-Indian origin requires the prior approval of the Reserve Bank for gifting the residential / commercial property.

Tags: NRI's
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ