What are the documents necessary for mutation of property as I am having GPA in my name?

Property Handling
2016-08-03 07:59

Generally the documents needed in this case are copies of the Power of Attorney and the Will, receipt of payment duly registered by the sub-register, application for mutation with requisite court fee stamp affixed on it, indemnity bond on stamp paper, affidavit and proof of payment of the last property tax due

Tags: General FAQs
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ