I have a property where I am unable to vacate the tenant who has resided in the premises for ages. Can you take over the tenant eviction part only?

Property Handling
2016-08-03 08:06

Yes, we will be able to take up the tenant eviction part only after consulting with our empanelled legal team. We will do initial investigation based on a preliminary fee that you will have to pay. Once the investigation is completed we will give you the our opinion as well as a plan of action that you shall be free to pursue or drop.

Tags: General FAQs
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ