Do I have to get an encumbrance certificate (EC) before and after the property is pur-chased?

Property Handling
2016-07-26 07:00

Yes, the buyer needs to start the legal verification only after the encumbrance certificate (EC) is procured. The EC shall be taken once the property is purchased and registered.

Tags: Buy
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ