How would PROPERTYHANDLING assist me in getting a documents issued from respective government authorities?

Property Handling
2016-08-02 11:28

We will check with the concerned Government department on the supporting documents requirements like copy of the sale deed, copy of encumbrance certificate, etc. Requirements will be communicated to you along with the tentative expenses that would be incurred to obtain the certificates.  We will initiate the work once we receive the required supporting documents and the estimated amount for obtaining these certificate.

Tags: Plot/Site Monitoring
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ